Enphase Energy is a global energy technology company and leading provider of solar, battery, and electric vehicle charging products. Founded in 2006, Enphase transformed the solar industry with our revolutionary microinverter technology, which turns sunlight into a safe, reliable, resilient, and scalable source of energy to power our lives. Today, the Enphase Energy System helps people make, use, save, and sell their own power. Enphase is also one of the fastest growing and innovative clean energy companies in the world, with approximately 68 million products installed across more than 145 countries.
We are building teams that are designing, developing, and manufacturing next-generation energy technologies and our work environment is fast-paced, fun and full of exciting new projects.
If you are passionate about advancing a more sustainable future, this is the perfect time to join Enphase!
About the role:
Enphase’s sales model engages distribution partners, installers, integrators, module manufacturers & leading OEM partners in both residential and commercial markets to bring its microinverter systems to global markets.
We are currently looking for a skilled Sales Manager to drive Enphase sales in South Africa. To accomplish this goal the successful Sales Manager will identify new partners and enabling and educating all partners on the Enphase technology and business propositions. You will help them articulate and sell the Enphase solution platform.
What you will be doing:
- Reporting to South Africa Country Manager
- Conducting market research on market size, opportunities, installers & vertical markets
- Assessing, Identifying, and engaging potential partners
- Using Salesforce.com to manage partners, opportunities, and associated pipelines.
- Introducing Enphase technology and our products to new installers and potential distribution partners
- Assessing a partner’s business and jointly developing successful strategies to incorporate and sell Enphase products in a way that positively impacts all aspects of the partner’s P&L.
- Being at the forefront of new products that will continue to drive the Solar Energy market (microinverters, energy storage, and AC modules)
- Managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and state corporate objectives
- Producing weekly, monthly, and quarterly territory and account forecasts
Who you are and what you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as business, or engineering
- 12+ years of experience in sales or business development
- Experience in the solar industry, energy industry, high technology, or electrical industry is a plus.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and able to thrive in a complex sales environment
- Strong to expert capability in Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) and Salesforce.com
- Relevant experience managing a portfolio of customers to achieve revenue and share objectives
- Ability to produce sales and revenue forecasts for individual accounts by analyzing historical sales data and information provided by the partner and comparing with competitive and general market data
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Must be based in Gauteng
- Ability to travel 50%
Please submit all resumes in English.