GreenMax Capital Advisors is a leading international policy, financial and management advisory firm focused exclusively on the clean energy sector. We advise governments, international financial institutions, investors and project developers on strategies to increase the implementation of renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy access in emerging markets worldwide. GreenMax has successfully executed projects across five continents, with experience in more than 80 countries globally since 1994.
GreenMax is soliciting applications for an Assistant Manager to join our Consulting Group. The position will be located in one of our global offices in either Brooklyn, New York, Nairobi, Kenya, Lagos, Nigeria, or Lomé, Togo.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for supporting the Consulting Group’s Business Development and Project Management activities, including, but not limited to:
– Conducting research to identify suitable business opportunities/tenders
– Preparing and delivering expressions of interest and technical proposals (including developing proposal methodologies, preparing work plans, and managing all RFP compliance and submission requirements)
– Preparing and delivering project budgets and financial proposals
– Managing, updating and maintaining consultant database
– Supporting business development communications and outreach – Coordinating consulting projects, including management of internal staff, external consultants, partners and clients
– 3+ years professional experience in management consulting, sustainable development, renewable energy, energy and environmental policy and finance, or a related field
– Demonstrated leadership, communication, business development and project management skills
– Exemplary verbal and written communication skills in English is required; additional language skills are a plus; preference will be given to candidates with fluency in French
– GreenMax is dedicated to building teams in emerging markets that are led by indigenous professionals; nationals of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa are strongly encouraged to apply. As an equal opportunity employer committed to gender inclusion, we also encourage female candidates to apply.
Please submit a cover letter, CV and brief writing sample to email@example.com