Solar panels are an excellent way to save money on your energy bills and do your part for the environment, but there are many mistakes that can be made before and during installation. Remember, a solar installation is only as tough as its weakest link and these mistakes can be both costly and, at times, downright dangerous.
This post will cover common solar panel installation mistakes and how you can avoid them.
- Prioritising price over quality
- Poor quality components
- Poor installation practices
- Poor system design and layout
- Installing a system that is either too small or too large for your requirements
- Not shopping around for quotes
Read full article: Energy Matters