You have a mature product or business idea and/or already a first prototype for the decentralized renewable energy sector in Sub-Saharan Africa? Then Energy Camp Africa is the right place for you!
Startup|Energy supports local startups in the decentralized energy sector of Africa.Individuals and teams from sub-Saharan Africa who are in the pre-founding phase or whose founding did not take place more than 5 years ago can participate.
If you are selected to participate in the Energy Camp:
- you receive an individual coaching by experienced entrepreneurs. This is how you develop your business idea and your business plan.
- you take part in the workshop in Kampala or Nairobi. Here your concept is once again critically questioned by the other startups and experts. This gives you valuable insights into how your business idea can become a success.
- you take part in the final Startup|Energy Award. The winner will receive a prize of 5,000 euros for the further development of his product.
- we will connect you with partners from the Startup|Energy community: investors, partner companies, accelerators.
Here’s what participants at Energy Camp Africa 2021 have to say:
- “Energy Camp was a moment for us to meet, share, learn and grow. The networks and insights we gained there were invaluable and will help us greatly in building a stronger business.”
- “With the help of our coaches, we’ve been able to identify additional sources of income and, more importantly, find a solution for our clients who are struggling with repayments.”
- “Energy Camp was just awesome!”