Welcome to Sun-Connect eG
We bring solar energy to people living in developing countries who have no access to clean, reliable and affordable energy. As of today, we talk about approximately 1.2 billion people worldwide (2014).
Energy is an important pillar for economic and social development – and hereby also a key for poverty alleviation.
As cooperative we combine our social concern with economic sustainability and ecology:
- We enable families and small enterprises in developing countries to achieve clean and affordable electricity through an established and proven installment purchase model.
- We enable our local partner organizations the purchase of solar products and we support them regarding maintenance and service.
- We enable our members to combine their social and ecological concern with financial profit.
As a member of Sun-Connect eG you benefit from the financial success of our cooperative – and you enable social and sustainable development in our partner countries at the same time.
Secure your membership!
For the set-up of our work in Ethiopia, Kenya and the Philippines, we offer as a start 1,000 memberships!
Invest in Sun-Connect eG!
- Solar energy for Africa and Asia
- 10 cooperative shares = 2,000 Euro (minimum share)
- Expected dividend: approx. 3%
- Cancelation period of 2 years
- No additional funding obligation
- Sustainable and target-oriented investment in future markets
- Annual general meeting
- Social. Economic. Ecological.
News from Sun-Connect eG
24.07.2014: Webinar about Solar Lanterns
Director Dr. Schützeichel is speaker at a webinar. Further information and the link for registration can be found here.
15.07.2014: Sun-Connect eG delivers solar products to the Philippines
A first container of 3,300 solar products, made by Niwa Solar, is on the way to our Philippine partner organization.
11. - 13.07.2014: Seminar in Oldenburg
Director Dr. Schützeichel is guest speaker at a seminar about rural electrification at the University of Oldenburg.
17.06.2014: Conference in Manila, Philippines
The director presents Sun-Connect eG at a conference in Manila, Philippines.
15.05.2014: Lecture in Mainz
Director Dr. Harld Schützeichel introduces Sun-Connect eG to the members of Urstrom eG in Mainz.